When I was a kid, fall meant the start of the new season of TV, so if you watched the night soaps like Dallas or Dynasty, you needed a refresher of what happened on the cliff hanger so you could be ready.
I haven’t left you with any cliff hangers this summer, but in that spirit, here’s a round up of some Newvine Growing posts you might have missed:
- Tony Collings on his days as an international reporter and reinventing himself as an academic
- Rob Pasick coaches leaders on finding balance in their lives
- Artist Alan Rubin has reinvented himself yet again, after life as a geologist then an art house movie theater owner
Food and drink
- Giving foods you think you don’t like a second chance
- Three kitchen purchases I thought were wasteful but I love
- How I came to love farmers markets
- Maybe sharing a bed with your mate is overrated
- 10 marriage tips learned from 10 years of marriage — first five I dos
- and then five I don’ts
And don’t forget this one: Would you like to write a guest post for Newvine Growing?
If you have something you’d like to share — a personal story, some wisdom about life, marriage, career, creativity, or any other topic you think fits — let me know!