A few days ago I offered a list of Newvine Growing’s greatest hits — the posts I’ve written in the last two years that have gotten the most traffic.
Today I’ll do the opposite and serve up a list of some of the least-read posts. I’m curating these to look for posts I actually liked that never got traction, as opposed to the ones you probably skipped for good reason.
While I’m at SXSWi, these might keep you occupied, and chances are you haven’t read them before:
- Does social media change the ways we’re social?
- See, you’re not wasting time online — you’re innovating!
- Life after newspapers, by my old editor, Maria Stuart
- Christine Kane: How to reclaim your attention and get more done
- Giving yourself permission to be a beginner
- Eat Drink Local Week — I’m on my way. How about you?
- Newvine Growing book club — come by to discuss, debate, consider
- Sometimes we’re learning lessons even when we don’t know it
- Focusing on one change at a time for two months each
- My favorite endorsement, from Eleanor Traubman