If you’re looking for a little reading material today — maybe the Sunday paper isn’t doing it for you, maybe you’re a bit hung over from ringing in the new year, maybe you’re killing time ’til a college bowl game — I’m here to help.
According to my WordPress stats, these were my 10 most-visited posts in 2011:
- Why the ending of Bridesmaids bugged me
- Ari Weinzweig, lapsed anarchist, shares the business philosophies of food mecca Zingerman’s
- Silencing your inner critic
- Clint Maedgen, musical chameleon, straddles the line between tradition and rock ‘n’ roll
- About the author — Colleen Newvine Tebeau
- 40 Things I Have Learned at 40, by Lisa G.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg eats only the meat he kills
- Setting my goals for 2011 as a comprehensive view of my life
- Larry Kirshbaum on the transition from publishing bigwig to literary entrepreneur
- Robert Fogarty reinvents himself by helping transform New Orleans
- The Holstee manifesto: This is your life
- 10 marriage lessons learned in 10 years of marriage
Being on the list doesn’t mean I wrote the item in 2011 (my bio, for example, goes back to the launch of this blog), just that they were frequently read last year.
I look forward to a new year of creating posts you might check out and enjoy.